Peter and Debbie (Josh's parents) have been on island for a month now and Josh and I are thoroughly enjoying their company. You just don't realize how far away you are from family until you have them at your fingertips again. Josh and I are beginning to realize how much we'll miss our visitors when they leave (though fortunately it still won't be for a while), so we have come up with a plan. It's called The Entice More Visitors To Guam Campaign! :) What is it you'll get to do on your visit to this little paradise we call home, you ask? Well...
We'll start with a little culture...
We'll make sure to squeeze in some history...
A re-enactment of Magellan's discovery of the island in 1521 (though I think the real Magellan had a larger ship...)
We won't forget to get our exercise...
Posing together after the St. John's School annual 5K...it's not too hot to run if you get up at 4:30am!
We'll be sure to maintain healthy eating habits...
Don't those coconuts just call your name?
Josh getting a much needed foot massage from the fish at the Leopalace lake... (You know, you have to pay for that in Asia...you can buy time at a fish spa where you dangle your feet in a tank of fish and they eat all the dead skin off your toes. We're offering it to you free of charge!)
And we'll take you to really cool places...
Peter and Debbie at Pagat Cave, a freshwater underground cave. It's pitch black inside, but you can light it up pretty well with candles. Read about Josh's and my first visit to Pagat Cave here and see the pictures here.
Now, just in case those photos didn't entice anyone to make their way to the Western Pacific, I'm going to go at it from another angle. I will affectionately call this segment The Battle of The Beaches!

Ritidian Beach
Ritidian Beach
So...any takers?! Or must we continue our little campaign?
1 comment:
You convinced me! I am heading to Guam next week :)
Post a Comment