Monday, May 17, 2010

The Big Debut

Introducing...Baby Cornthwaite!


11 weeks, 4 days

Our family is expanding (and so is my waistline!) and Josh and I couldn't be happier. We truly love Guam so it only seemed appropriate for us to leave with a special souvenir - a little Guamanian all of our own! I am due November 27, so we should have quite the memorable holiday season. Sometime this summer we'll find out whether we're going to have a girl or a boy - any guesses?

I enter the second trimester this weekend - yippee! I'm waiting for that energy boost that all moms promise me is coming. Once it arrives, I vow to catch you up on all our past adventures (Africa, SE Asia, Palau) - it's now or never, and November is my deadline! :)

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Now we need a belly pic!!! Yippee

Jeremiah and Sara said...

I second that Hilary!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the little one - that is so exciting! Hope the first weeks weren't too tough for you and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy! I'm guessing you've got a little boy growing in there! :)

Marcail Gaelyn said...

Congrats! :) Can't wait to meet your little one!