
The Leopalace lake

Hotel Belvedere

The picturesque wedding chapel next to the hotel

Our "new" car, purchased right here on Guam...does it look familiar?? (For those of you who don't know...our other car, which we shipped to the island, is the same year, make, model, and color as this one. I guess we like what we like!)

Now, moving on to the much anticipated photos of our house! This is the master bedroom.

The private patio outside of the master bedroom

The master bathroom, which boasts a huge walk-in shower!

Looking down the hallway from the master bedroom...the first door on the left is the guest bedroom.

The guest bedroom...aka Mandi's room to decorate!

The office...aka Josh's room to decorate (with a little help from Mandi)!

The guest bathroom

The foyer

The great room...the wall over the TV is in serious need of decoration!
The dining room, which is filled to capacity with books, in case we're ever in need of some tableside entertainment!
The kitchen/laundry room...yes, it gets quite hot if one is cooking and doing laundry at the same time!
Our backyard on a sunny day. You can see the golf course, and even the golf clubhouse, in the distance.
Our backyard on a rainy day. Now, the golf clubhouse is totally invisible, and the golf course is rather hard to make out. Conclusion...the rainy season in Guam is VERY rainy!!

But, lots of rain means lots of rainbows! This rainbow was fading fast, but I managed to catch a little snippet of it...it was beautiful while it lasted!

My favorite warning sign on the 5K walking/biking loop...which passes right by our house, giving us no excuse not to use it! There are also warning signs for iguanas and falling coconuts...
One of the many Leopalace toads who appear out of nowhere at night. Driving in the complex truly becomes like driving in an obstacle course. It's impossible to miss every toad, so perhaps this guy posed so politely for me with the hope that I would remember him next time I'm driving at night!





2 comments:
OMG!!! the house looks awesome! I can't wait to come visit!!!
What a beautiful home! And all the furniture looks surprisingly familiar =) Hope you're both well! I miss you!
Sheri
Post a Comment